Acquires finer precision cutting capability with a 0.007" orifice and a 0.015" mixing tube combination. Allows for expansion by adding multiple jets, giving a distinct cutting advantage without extra horsepower. Forming a jet stream carrying finer abrasive, the 7/15 Mini MAXJET 5 Nozzle can produce a kerf as small as 0.015". Achieves intricate patterns for parts cut on thin, exotic materials, such as gold.
Benefits & Features
- Generates less wasted material by making narrower cuts, an ideal solution when working with precious metals and materials
- Cuts intricate, delicate parts with no distortion or secondary machining
- Designed to be a compact nozzle with a single abrasive feed tube
- Smaller diameter mixing tube allows for finer, more detailed cuts
- Narrower jet stream can carry finer abrasive such as 220 HPA
- Nozzle kit includes an excess flow dump valve assembly, abrasive orifice, dump valve orifice for the pump, abrasive feed tubing, and abrasive agitator